- See yourself as a creative leader among your peers?
- Have a design portfolio that won’t stop?
- Consider creativity a way of life?
- Want to play an active role in growing an award-winning architecture firm?
Sound like you?
ai Design Group is a design leader in the Charlotte market, and we’re looking for talented creatives with top-tier skills to join our team and grow with us. We foster an environment that supports creativity and good design and provides the opportunity step up and lead, while leaving room for fun. In other words, we know how to roll up our sleeves and let our hair down. Curious about your future colleagues? Check out our talented team here.
OUR TEAM IN ACTION
ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER
We’re looking for a candidate with minimum 10 years of experience and project management exposure to join our growing team. Must be able to meet with clients in a leadership role, organize multiple projects, manage people working on projects and be design sensitive. The successful candidate will oversee, manage, and plan the architectural aspects of projects from design through construction. An aptitude in planning and design with strong technical documentation skills is a must. Construction administration experience preferred. Revit experience is highly desirable, and Microstation experience is a plus.
We’re seeking a Project Architect with at least 5 years’ experience leading different project types and sizes through all phases of design, documentation and construction. Candidates should hold an architecture degree from an accredited program. Licensure preferred but not required. LEED Accreditation also desired with ability to execute LEED projects. Other requirements and responsibilities for the position include:
- Ability to work independently in evaluation, selection, adaptation/modification, implementation and use of standard architectural techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Oversees and guides, or executes production of construction documents with design intent & technical quality throughout all phases of a project.
- Coordinates and manages aspects of an assigned project with the Project Manager, including interaction with building officials during permitting and construction; design development; construction administration; coordination with Engineers, consultants and stakeholders; research and specifications; project schedule, deadlines and budgets.
- Provides leadership, guidance and mentorship to project team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Software and graphics proficiency: REVIT and other CAD program(s); Microsoft Office; AJERA; Sketching; plus the ability and willingness to learn new software programs.
- Knowledge of building codes and structures.
Our Benefits Include
Comprehensive medical with optional pre-tax savings program, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, pre-tax savings program for parking, optional supplemental and dental insurance, and 401-K option. We provide support in the following areas: Professional registration and accreditation programs, Revit software training, continuing education, and memberships in professional and related industry organizations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ai Design Group, a Progressive AE Company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. ai Design Group, a Progressive AE Company strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, disability, age, qualified veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.